PSYCHOLOGY – The branch of psychology that interfaces with the legal and justice systems.
Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd commenced in 2012 to be a one stop shop for lawyers, insurers, as well as people in need of legal and/or psychological assistance. We have a team of female and male Forensic and Clinical Psychologists.
Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd provides services in various branches of psychology across Australia including:
- Preparation of forensic assessment court reports for the NSW Local (including s14 assessment reports), District, Supreme Courts. Includes reports for bail applications and the CCA
- Attendance at court – Cross examination and subject matter expert opinions
- Child Protection assessments, including Restoration, Relative Kinship and Foster Care Reviews and Contact reinstatement/review
- Workers Compensation (including SIRA approved treatment and independent assessments of malingering)
- Fitness to stand trial assessments
- Drug Rehabilitation – including individual and group programs
- AVL assessments and treatment
- Immigration/Department of Home Affairs assessments (including risk of recidivism and character assessments)
- Organisational including EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services and Critical Incident Debriefing
- Individual and Group Counselling (including under VCT, Medicare, Workers Compensation and self funding)
- Supervision of Provisional Psychologists
- Delivery of CLE modules
Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd’s mission is to: Impart Empathy, Ensure Human Rights and Deliver Integrity