A Forensic Psychologist has the following skills and competencies - Psychological assessment and report writing - Psychological formulation and diagnosis - Psychological intervention psycho education individual group and family psychotherapies...READ MORE
Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd commenced in 2012 to be a one stop
shop for lawyers, insurers, as well as people in need of legal
and/or psychological assistance.
Forensic Psychologists Pty Ltd provides services in various
branches of psychology across Australia including:
- - Preparation of forensic court reports for the NSW Local,
District, and Supreme Courts.
- - Attendance at court.
- - Child Protection assessments, including Restoration,
Relative Kinship and Foster Care Reviews.
- - Rehabilitation.
- - Organisation - including EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
services and Critical Incident Debriefing.
- - Individual and Group Counselling (including under VCT,
Medicare, Workers Compensation and self funding).
- - Supervision of Provisional Psychologists.
Forensic psychologists Pty Ltd's mission is to:
Impart Empathy, Ensure Human Rights and Deliver Integrity.
The resources on this site will be further developed in time to come.
There are some exciting resources in the making
so please check back later.